CNY Jazz's Cabaret Concert Series and JAZZ@SITRUS series take place at the Sheraton Syracuse University—a great location for jazz and a great partner! We'd like to make you familiar with the ins and outs of enjoying our shows at this hotel.
How to Get There
The main entrance to the Sheraton SU is 801 University Ave., Syracuse NY.
- For a map of the area, click here.
- For written directions, click here.
- The entrance to the parking garage is on Waverly Avenue.
This is a classy venue styled after a classic, Manhattan-style jazz lounge, home to the JAZZ@SITRUS series.
- The SITRUS lounge is located on the main floor.
- Feel free to come straight from work to unwind or stop by on your way to dinner.
- Enjoy food, drink, music and conversation, and take the weight off!
- Concerts last from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Our Cabaret Concert Series is held in the Sheraton SU's Grand Ballroom.
- The Grand Ballroom is on the second floor, up the grand staircase.
- Casual attire is just fine.
- There are convenient, affordable food and drink stations.
- Please keep cell phones and smart phones quiet, but feel free to snap photos, tweet about the concert, etc!
- Typically, doors open at 4 p.m., the big band plays a set at about 5 p.m., and the main act takes the stage at 6 p.m.
For those with CNY Jazz Club Cards:
- You are entitled to 10% off food and drink at both Cabaret Concert Series and JAZZ@SITRUS events.
- You are entitled to validated parking at both JAZZ@SITRUS (Friday) and CNY Jazz Cabaret Series (Sunday) events
- Ask SITRUS staff to validate your parking on Friday or front desk staff on Sunday.
For more information, call 315.479.5299, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.